Friday, April 16, 2010

You make me feel like dancin'!

I survived Target! It's all over now. I'm so glad to be out of that place for now. I'll be back in 3 months I guess, but I'm still glad to be out. I think my experiance in Target this time was much better than the last time. This time, I got to know my coworkers a little better. It was really nice talking to them. I even talked to a few of them about the church! It was awesome. :) But, yes, glad to be out.
Being out of Targetopia means school starts soon! I'm very excited to go back. I'm really glad to have a set schedule again and have things to do during the day and be free during the evenings. I'm excited to laugh with roomates again. I get to go to concerts and play in band! Oh my goodness! I'm so excited! And I get to learn stringed instruments this semester! Last semester was drums, this time around its orchestra stuff! Oh my goodness. I get to have a life again!

No comments:

Post a Comment