Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Oh my. Could the week have gone any slower? It was super freaky slow. But, this weekend was super awesome. It began with a big BBQ at my clarinet teacher's house with all of the clarinet players there. They are such fun people! I love them. I love their house too. It's quite amazing.  I played ping-pong and sucked at it, but that's okay. It was just awesome.
Then I saw TOY STORY 3!! Oh my goodness! It was incredible. I loved that movie! It's just as great as the other two. I felt like a little kid again. This movie.. .just.. wow. Okay. I hate crying. I hate crying in front of people, in public places, or during movies. But the last part just made me go! my goodness! It wasn't even that bad and I cried... during toy story. I'm turning into a wimp!
Then Kristine, Lindsey, and I played munchkin while we ate ben and jerry's ice cream. It was so much fun. I love munchkin! :)
Yesterday, I watched Toy Story 1, went to Down East and Pizza Hut (yummy) and then went to Opera Scenes. And yes, opera is classified as being completely awesome and part of my awesome weekend. I just love it ! :) good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment