Sunday, December 12, 2010

Applying Knowledge

I had tons of fun this weekend. So much, that my legs are still soar from all the dancing and army crawling. I'm glad I had so much fun the past three or four days. It's going to be really hard to leave in April... again. grr. I hate this. I don't like sticking around and making friends so easily and having such a great social life with people I hardly know. At BYUI, I never really had that opprotunity to be friends with good people. I never saw where the good people were to hang out with. Here, it was so easy to make friends. There it was hard. I think I've learned a lot more than I thought I would by staying here. I've learned how to make friends again. I hope that when I do go back to byui that I'll be able to apply what I've learned here, there. I think I'll be able to be happier and have a better social life. That would be fun.

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I'm so happy you're having fun and making friends. Don't just ditch me and Lindsey for them on New Years, okay? :)

    ReplyDelete