Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Love Me Tomorrow

I was listening to this song Love Me Tomorrow by Chicago while I was working at Dr. Plant's office. Luckily the stack of boxes and paper on my desk was high enough that any passers by wouldn't see my "dancing". I probably would've embarassed myself a little bit. I like to "dance" to music when I listen to it. In this blog post, the word "dancing" refers to the rythmic motions of one who is sitting, perhaps a dance one would do whilst driving.
I've been caught on more than one occasion "dancing". It really is embarrassing, but I love it too much to stop. And I know full well every time I get caught that once my catcher has left the room, my "dancing" will resume.
I'm not quite sure why I get so embarrased by it. It's not that my moves are silly, which they are. It's not that my music is outdated, which it is. It's not that I'm embarrased by what I do because I'm not embarrased to talk about it here. I think it's just the principal of the whole getting caught thing. I don't know.
So, if any of you catch me dancing in my kitchen, you are welcome to join me! It'd be fun! And if you want, I'd even let you turn the music to something a little more modern if you have to! Let's jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment