Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Halloweekend

It was a pretty fun little weekend I think. I didn't have to work at all which was super duper awesome. I love Target! It's a great place to work. Anyway, friday night I went to a party that one of the most awesomest coworkers was throwing. His name is Kent. Mrs. Kent and he are the best people ever! I love working with Kent. He's so tall! He can clean the shelves like no other Target team member has! He and I make work so much fun! His party was amazing too. I had lots of fun.
It's actually really odd that I had fun there. There were lots of people that I didn't know, but I talked to a lot of them. Normally it's hard for me to be at a party where I only know a couple of people, and even then not very well. But it was really easy for me to be there this time. I was suprised at myself. I was invited to another party on Saturday, but I was too worn out from being outgoing on friday. Plus I had a midterm test due. Which I rocked at, by the way. I totally got a B. Not too bad for a test with big words that I don't remember at all.
Sunday was pretty good. The piano playing on my part went well. (I'm the ward piano gal) I get really nervous when everyone sings along to my playing. I can play the prelude and postlude no problem, but the hymns make me nervous when people are singing too. Since it was combined Relief Society and Priesthood today, Brother McMurtury gave a super awesome lesson that was excited about. It was on standing alone with self esteem. Very cool.
okay vack to halloween. My costume was pretty amazing. Maybe I'll post a picture or two of it later when the pictures get onto our server.

No comments:

Post a Comment