Saturday, October 16, 2010

Nothing too terribly special

I just spent the whole day sleeping so I can't go to sleep. Instead, I watched Julie and Julia. Julie bloggs a lot about her trip through Julia Child's cookbook, which reminded me about my blog, so I decided to write in it. Which might tell you how bored I really am!
Unlike Julie, I'm not going through any big sort of weird cooking project of any sort, I'm not setting a hard deadline on anything that's going to take me a certain amount of time.
The only thing I can think of to blog about is the regular ''average joe'' stuff that comes with my little life I live. It doesn't make for an exciting blog, but at least it's true! and it's the only thing I know about well enough to write about.
I try to live life the best that I can. I'm a people pleaser which plays into my complete conformist tendancies. I try to be happy no matter what's going on or where I am.  Sometimes I have problems with that one.
I'm just a girl. I live in Twin Falls, Idaho. And that's it.

  

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps it isn't exciting to write, but it is enjoyable to read! :)

    ReplyDelete