Monday, November 29, 2010

April's a long way away.

Well, it's been over a week since my last post, which doesn't really count as a post I guess since it was a shout-out to basically a whole country. Yeah, it was a little weird. Anywho, nothing interesting has happened. Well, okay. There was thanksgiving, and blackfriday, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and work, and that's about it. I mean, nothing else really goes on in my life other than working. It's a sad life I know, but at least I have jobs that I can work at for money to go back to school. That'll be nice. But that's all the way in April. I've got a looooong way to go. ..
I really want to go back now. It feels weird to not be in school. Plus being in school is easier. It keeps my brain occupied. This whole no school thing is making my brain feel like it still needs to think about things but it's frustrated because it can't think of anything to think about. I don't know if that made any sence but it kinda did to me.
I've also got lots of missionary farewells coming up shortly. That's not going to be so fun. Serving missions are great and all, but I'm afraid that the farwells are going to suck lots more than they already do because I haven't had friends around in a little while. So I'm afraid it will feel like a smack in the face when all that goes down.
"Hey, sorry, Amanda, But I have to make you friendless for a few months, and just in case you forget, we'll throw going away parties for them all one at a time later" Gee, thanks. I appreciate it.
Really though, it's great that I have so many good friends who are deciding to go on missions. Working at Target I get to mingle with lots of people who don't really live thier lives like they should who make me sad and it's nice to see the friends that I have who are out there doing what's right the best that they can.
And since I am staying home in the winter semester, I might just do the Dilettants (sp?) play staring in January. That will be loads of fun! I haven't acted for years. Not since Pirates of Penzance. I miss it terribly. I hope so much that I'll be able to do this play. It'd mean a lot to me.
I'm kinda glad I'm waiting also to miss the Rexburg winter. If Twin has this much snow I can only imagine how much Rexburg has. When I go back up there it'll be spring again and hopefully it wont be so cold! So there are a couple things to be happy about until April I suppose :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I'm leaving. It just sort of seems like the right thing for me to do. I'll miss you though.

    ReplyDelete